Friday, September 7, 2012

Visual Inspiration...........of the EYE CANDY sort!




Duncan oh Duncan where.......... in the hell are you?

Yes, I realize that is NOT Shakespeare. Half way through I couldn't remember the line, where art thou, wherearthout, is it all the same word or three separate, is it even the right three words? I went in confident lost my bearings and said screw it. It happens, I get potty mouth, its like the flu, only worst because it's constant. I'm rambling. I posted these two pics on my author blog, and thought I'd share them here on the book blog.

Why do I have two blogs you might ask?

Because I obviously have too much damn time on my hands. I'm feeling a bit facetious, hence the uncouth words, and soft profanity. Soft you know like hell and damn, not the really dirty wordies. Heh I crack myself up. So anyways.......the point.....yes I remember!!

I wish I could tell you who this model is, but I have no clue. All I know is that I found the dude on www.123rf.com, it's my place for stock photos. Really it's one of the cheapest places out there. It takes a little more digging to find what you are looking for, but you'll spend less when you do. So here he is, the closest thing I could find to what's in my head.









His hair is a bit short in the pics above but he looks so dark and dirty who cares. I think he looks a little like Matt Bomer (Magic Mike, White Collar). Albeit he's a scruffier not nearly as pretty Matt Bomer. You can't tell from these pics but the actual model has a crooked nose which I love because Duncan does. Luckily there are tons of pictures of him so that I can treat the female readers pretty often to some Duncan eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment