Tuesday, February 19, 2013

First Review



Well that inevitable day has arrived. I have gotten my first real review of The Wild Hunt. I have had plenty of feedback from family and friends, even friends of friends. But this is my first review from a complete stranger.

I am wowed and humbled by this man's words. Not only did he read it and take time out of his busy life to do, but he enjoyed it and wrote a review. There is no greater compliment than that. He even provided feedback about what he didn't like, which I loved even more than the good things he had to say. Family and friends are always afraid of hurting your feelings, this is a good and bad at the same time. When you are looking for true opinions family and friends aren't always the most reliable.

Although I know for a fact my mom would tell me if it was horrible. She doesn't want me to make an ass of myself anymore than I do. Thank you mom!!

If you would like to read the review I have attached the link below. Thank you reader for your kind words and much needed feedback!

http://indiefantasy.com/the-wild-hunt-by-ashley-jeffery/

No comments:

Post a Comment