Friday, February 15, 2013

Lilith



Not everyone believes in love at first sight.

I know I didn't, but when a new boy moved to my little town, everything, including me changed. It wasn't his deep blue eyes, or his perfect smile that called to me, but a connection that was older than time. Our lives were connected, and the past has a way of circling.

After a date gone horribly wrong, then the blood and the fever. I started to hear voices no one else could hear. People died, some were tortured, my pain was her pleasure...and Lilith was at the center of it all.

Love isn't just a fairy tale, its survival. Clawing my way from death and standing up for that love no matter the price. Because in the end love is all that really matters anyway...even when its the at first sight kind.









Look for it on goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17347738-Lilith


Buy your copy on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Lilith-ebook/dp/B00BE9TCUU/ref=sr_1_28?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360991309&sr=1-28&keywords=Lilith



No comments:

Post a Comment